My password isn't working
At the beginning of 2023 the JaxBulldogs.com members area was been redone. Your old password will not work and will need to be reset.
To reset your password choose the "Lost Your Password" link form the login page.
- Go to the "Login Page"
- Click the "Lost Your Password?" link.
- Enter the email address you are registered with.
- The system will send you an email with a link to reset your password. If you do not see this email within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
I never received an email after completing the "Lost Your Password?" link.
- Please check your spam/junk folder for the email.
- Whitelist "firstname.lastname@example.org" and try the form again.
My password won't let me reset it
Make sure your password is strong so the system will accept it. To do so, you must follow these rules:
- You must use at least 12 characters
- You must include numbers, symbols, and a mix of upper and lowercase letters.
- You must NOT use common words
- You must NOT use sequences of letters or numbers (i.e. 12, 123, abc, etc.)
I can login, but I need to renew my membership
Please add a new membership to your existing account. You can choose your membership from this page: https://jaxbulldogs.com/membership/