About The Georgia Bulldog Club
- The Georgia Bulldog Club is the fundraising arm of the UGA Athletic Association, which serves 600 student-athletes.
- The Georgia Bulldog Club exists to provide Georgia fans the opportunity to contribute and support UGA Athletics.
- Membership in the Georgia Bulldog Club, through a contribution to the Hartman Fund, serves several purposes:
- Annual Scholarship Support
- Facility Project Support
- Team Support
- Seat Related Giving
This is the priority seating system for the sport of football. Contributions to the Hartman Fund provide student-athlete scholarship support, funding for building and maintaining facilities as well as funding for UGA’s 21 varsity sport programs. The Hartman Fund rewards a contributor’s loyalty through the opportunity to purchase renewable season tickets, single game tickets, away game tickets, SEC Championship tickets and bowl game tickets.
When donations are made to The Hartman Fund the University of Georgia Athletic Association will extend the opportunity for the donor to purchase season tickets to UGA football games prior to extending this opportunity to non-contributors. Calculating and then ranking Hartman Fund priority points is the system used by The Georgia Bulldog Club to allocate football tickets and parking.
For more information visit www.thegeorgiabulldogclub.com
- February 15: Donation deadline for football tickets
- Early March: Football Season ticket applications available online and mailed
- March 31: Deadline to submit Football Season ticket application
- Early August: Football Season tickets mailed (single and away game tickets mailed separately)
The Georgia Bulldog Club and Ticket Office Contact Information
Georgia Athletic Association
P.O. Box 1472
Athens, GA. 30603-1472
Butts-Mehre Heritage Hall
1 Selig Circle
Athens, GA. 30602
- Ticket Office: (706) 542-1231 or (877) 542-1231
- The Georgia Bulldog Club: 877-423-2947