Our goal is to make fan parking enjoyable and problem free. The following, terms and conditions will be applicable to all pass holders and their guests, who park in Georgia Bulldog Club parking lots.
- Parking attendants will verify and mark each parking pass as you enter the Bulldog Club parking lot.
- Parking attendants will have a master parking pass sales inventory sheet to confirm any questionable pass. Parking passes have inventory numbers assigned to each purchaser.
- Parking pass holders must present photo identification upon request to the parking lot attendant; Georgia Bulldog Club designated representative or police officer.
- Any detected counterfeit passes will not be accepted and will be reported to law enforcement. Be cautious of buying or receiving passes from third parties.
- Passes must be visible at all times through your vehicle windshield
- You must park where directed by the parking attendants.
- Failure to comply with parking directions of the attendants or any violation of the parking terms and conditions may result in entrance to the lot being denied or eviction from the parking lot without reimbursement or compensation.
- RVs / LARGE VEHICLES, buses and other oversized vehicles are not permitted in any Bulldog Club parking lot.
- Vehicles exceeding 16ft. in length and/or 8ft. in width will not be permitted.
- Tailgating is not guaranteed, but is permitted in areas where your vehicle, tailgating equipment and guests do not block or impede roadways, aisles or other parking spaces.
The Georgia Bulldog Club of Jacksonville, WJCT and Cross State Towing will not responsible for and does not assume any liability arising from fire, theft, natural disaster or any other damage to or loss of a vehicle or any article of Pass Holder or his/her Guests.